- BUY TICKETS ONLINE
- NOTE: There is a SERVICE CHARGE for any tickets purchased online.
Dutchess County Fair – Daily Admission
General Admission: $15 Adults (Tuesday & Thursday $7 after 5pm)
Children under 12: FREE at all times
Seniors (65+) & Military w/ID: $10 Everyday**
Ride Tickets: 10 rides for $20. Note: Tickets must be purchased by August 18th at midnight to receive discount prices.
**Senior (65+) & Military Tickets : Senior & Military Tickets are not for sale online and are only available for purchase all week at the gate. Discount available to person with military ID or senior citizen only and is not a family discount.
Ticket Redemption (Fair Only)
2014 Ticket Sales
Store Sales from 7/13 through 8/18 5:00 pm.
A= Admission R=Rides
- Adams – Kingston, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls ( A,R)
- Agway – Chatham, Claverack, Millerton (A,R)
- Decicco’s – Brewster, NY (50 Independent Way) (A,R)
- Food Town - Cold Spring (A,R)
- Fresh Town (Food Town) – Amenia (A,R)
- G. E. Masten – Pleasant Valley (A,R)
- Ginsbergs - Hudson (A,R)
- Hacket Farm Supply – Salt Point (A,R)
- Hannaford – Highland, Kingston, LaGrangeville, Kingston Plaza, Pawling, Red Hook, Wappingers Falls (A,R)
- HUDSON VALLEY MALL, Information Center – Kingston (A,R)
- Mac’s Agway–New Paltz, Red Hook (A,R)
- Price Chopper – Catskill, Hudson, Poughkeepsie, Saugerties (A,R)
- Rhinebeck Bank – Hyde Park, Mid Hudson (across from Marist), South Road, Red Hook, Rhinebeck (A)
- Stop and Shop – Danbury, Conn., (Lake Avenue) Danbury, Conn. (72 Newtown Rd) ,Hopewell Junction, Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie (Burnett Blvd), Poughkeepsie, (2540 South Rd) Rhinebeck, Wappingers Falls (A,R)
- Utter Brothers – Pawling (A,R)
- Williams Lumber – Rhinebeck (A,R)