Where to Buy Tickets – The Fair & Other Fairground Events
- BUY TICKETS ONLINE
- NOTE: There is a SERVICE CHARGE for any tickets purchased online.
Dutchess County Fair – Daily Admission
General Admission: $15 Adults Children under 12: FREE at all times Seniors (65+) & Military w/ID: $10 Everyday** Ride Tickets: 12 rides for $20. NOTE: Tickets must be purchased by August 19th at midnight to receive discount prices.
**Senior (65+) & Military Tickets : Senior & Military Tickets are not for sale online and are only available for purchase all week at the gate. Discount available to person with military ID or senior citizen only and is not a family discount.
Ticket Redemption (Fair Only)
2013 Ticket Sales
On Sale From 7/14 Through 8/19, 5:00 PM
A= Admission R=Rides F=Food
- Adams – Wappingers Falls, Poughkeepsie, Newburgh, Kingston (A,R,F)
- Agway – Claverack, Chatham, Millerton (A,R,)
- Food Town – Amena, Dover Plains, Cold Spring (A,R,F)
- G.E. Masten – Pleasant Valley (A,R,F)
- Ginsbergs – Hudson (A,R,F)
- Hackett Farm Supply – Salt Point (A,R,F)
- Hannaford – Wappingers Falls, Pawling, Highland, Kingston Plaza, Kingston,
- Red Hook, Lagrange (A,R)
- Macs Farm & Garden – Red Hook, New Paltz (A,R,F)
- Price Chopper – Saugerties, Poughkeepsie, Hudson, Catskill (A,R)
- Rhinebeck Bank – Arlington, Beacon, Hopewell, Hyde Park, Kingston, Lagrange, Poughkeepsie (Across From Marist), Poughkeepsie – South Road, Red Hook, Rhinebeck, South Road (A)
- Stop & Shop – Hyde Park, New Paltz, Hopewell Jct., Poughkeepsie – Burnett Blvd, Poughkeepsie – South Road, Wappingers Falls, Rhinebeck (A,R)
- Utter Bros Feed – Pawling (A,R,F)
- Williams Lumber – Rhinebeck (A,R,F)