- BUY TICKETS ONLINE
- NOTE: There is a SERVICE CHARGE for any tickets purchased online.
- NOTE: Tickets purchased online are good for any one day.
Dutchess County Fair – Daily Admission
General Admission: $15 Adults
Children under 12: FREE at all times
*Seniors (65+) & Military w/ID: $10 Everyday
*Senior (65+) & Military tickets are not for sale online and are only available for purchase all week at the gate only. Discount available to person with military ID or senior citizen ONLY AND IS NOT A FAMILY DISCOUNT.
Ride Tickets: 1 ticket for $1.25 , 4 tickets for $5, 22 tickets for $20
**Advanced sale Tickets $12
**Advanced Ride Ticket- 10 rides for $20 deadline
** 6-day pass – $50 – Only available at fair box office
NOTE: Tickets must be purchased by August 24th at midnight to receive discount prices.
Ticket Redemption (Fair Only)
2015 Ticket Sales
Store Sales -TBA
A= Admission R=Rides
- Adams – Kingston, Newburgh, Poughkeepsie, Wappingers Falls ( A,R)
- Agway – Chatham, Claverack, Millerton (A,R)
- Decicco’s – Brewster, NY (50 Independent Way) (A,R)
- Food Town - Cold Spring (A,R)
- Fresh Town (Food Town) – Amenia (A,R)
- G. E. Masten – Pleasant Valley (A,R)
- Ginsbergs - Hudson (A,R)
- Hacket Farm Supply – Salt Point (A,R)
- Hannaford – Highland, Kingston, LaGrangeville, Kingston Plaza, Pawling, Red Hook, Wappingers Falls (A,R)
- HUDSON VALLEY MALL, Information Center – Kingston (A,R)
- Mac’s Agway–New Paltz, Red Hook (A,R)
- Price Chopper – Catskill, Hudson, Poughkeepsie, Saugerties (A,R)
- Rhinebeck Bank – Hyde Park, Mid Hudson (across from Marist), South Road, Red Hook, Rhinebeck (A)
- Stop and Shop – Danbury, Conn., (Lake Avenue) Danbury, Conn. (72 Newtown Rd) ,Hopewell Junction, Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie (Burnett Blvd), Poughkeepsie, (2540 South Rd) Rhinebeck, Wappingers Falls (A,R)
- Utter Brothers – Pawling (A,R)
- Williams Lumber – Rhinebeck (A,R)