Request for Donations 2017
Please note the following information on our donation program:
- The Fairgrounds only makes donations to organizations that are certified as non-profit under section 501(c)(3) of the Federal Internal Revenue Code. The Fairgrounds requires the IRS’s determination letter as proof of 501(c)(3) status.
- Our customary donation is 4 daily admission tickets to the DUTCHESS COUNTY FAIR. These tickets are valid for weekday only admission and are not redeemable on weekends.
- Request must be received at least four weeks prior to the event date.
- One request per organization will be accepted within a calendar year.
- Requests are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Since the Dutchess County Fairgrounds has a limited allocation of admission tickets for donations, and due to the large volume or request that are received, it may not be possible to support all requests.
- Donations must be picked up at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds Administration Building unless other arrangements are made.
- Donations will only be released to an employee of the requesting organization; when picking up tickets bring a copy of the donation confirmation email sent from the Dutchess County Fair.
- Tickets for grandstand concerts or other special events are not available for donation. The Dutchess County Fairgrounds does not make monetary donations.
We offer a request form to download to assist your organization in submitting a donation request. This form will help provide a more timely response to requests through electronic communications.
If you have additional questions or need more information about our donation program, please contact the Dutchess County Fairgrounds via email at email@example.com or call 845.876-4000.